Application and use
- in the automotive industry – engine bay parts, interior and exterior vehicle accessories as well as the electric circuits, tie shielding,
- in electrical engineering – distribution boxes, plugs, couplings, sockets, switches,
- in machine construction – machine parts,
- in construction, furniture industry – furniture parts, screws, pegs, chair parts, castors, handles, knobs,
- in sporting goods manufacturing – fishing equipment, fishing lines, parts for skis, snowboards, rollerblades, helmets, bicycles,
- in household appliances – parts for refrigerators, freezers, driers, washing machines, kitchen appliances, driers, drill parts and more,
- in packaging, especially in the food industry – monolayer and multilayer film,
- for production of semi-finished goods, like: plates, rods, hollows, profiles
- for production of fibres, bristles, thread
- for production of carpet fibres
- for production of small diameter pressure tubing and Peschel tubing.
Packing and transport
- 25kg (net) of granulate into multilayer bags, on pallets 1000mm x 1200mm;
- 1100kg (net) into big bags or octabins on pallets 1140mm x 1140mm;
- in bulk, directly into tank trucks in nitrogen atmosphere;
- other kind of packaging agreed with customer.
- developing new grades of Alphalon™,
- manufacturing pilot runs of new and improved products for testing by potential customers,
- improving the quality of Alphalon™ based on new technological solutions and customers' comments and opinions,
- conducting new project development with the customer,
- technological support for clients in the event of processing and application problems with the supplied material,
- quality compliance declarations in accordance with the relevant regulations, directives and requirements: REACH, contact with food and potable water, testing for banned substances.